A GLANCE BACK AT PAST HOOSIER SPRINT NATIONAL EVENTS
A SEAT UP FRONT
FOR THE 2012
HOOSIER SPRINT NATIONALS
This 8th Annual Event is for a Distance of 40 Laps!
It Will Pay $5,000.00 To Win.
SATURDAY AUGUST 4, 2012
T R I - S T A T E S P E E D W A Y
One Quarter Mile, High Banked Dirt Oval
Highway 41 at Haubstadt, IN
A QUICK GLANCE AT THE UPCOMING HOOSIER SPRINT NATIONALS
2011 - Levi Jones
2010 - Jon Stanbrough
2008 - Brady Short
2007 - Hunter Schuerenberg
2006 - Daron Clayton
2005 - Kevin Briscoe
2009 - Rained Out!
TOP FIVE DRIVERS OVER THE YEARS!
Drivers finishing (2nd thru 5th) in each of the previous six Hoosier Sprint Nationals.
Year Second Place Third Place Fourth Place Fifth Place______
2011 Blake Fitzpatrick Wes Mc Intyre Jon Stanbrough Brady Short
2010 Brady Short Hunter Schurenberg Blake Fitzpatrick, Chase Stockon
2008 Kyle Cummins Robert Ballou Thomas Meseraull Kevin Briscoe
2007 Shane Cottle Mat Neely Cory Kruseman Chris Urish
2006 Shane Cottle A.J. Anderson Brady Short Brandon Petty
2005 Levi Jones Jon Sciscoe Kyle Cummins Mat Neely
1. 6 Races - 6 Different Feature Winners!
2. Shane Cottle has 2 Runner-up finishes and they were in consecutive seasons.
3. Brady Short has accumulated the most top five finishes with 4.
4. Drivers finishing in a Top 5 spot were from 4 Different States: IN, IL, MO, & CA.
5. Nineteen (19) different drivers have earned Top Five Finishes.
6. Kyle Cummins is the only driver that has started in every HSN feature held.
7. The record number of entries for this event was set on 7-29-2006 at 42 sprint cars.
8. The average car count for all the Hoosier Sprint Nationals held so far is 34 sprints.
WHO WILL WIN The Hoosier Sprint Nationals in 2012?